- Credits: 3
- Course Code: PHIL 235
Learn evidence for young earth creationism and a general argument for Christianity with Answers in Genesis.
Grow in your desire and commitment to share your faith, using apologetics–especially creation apologetics–to help people toward Christ.
Learn to use apologetics arguments in witnessing and how to teach apologetics, especially apologetics relating to creationism.
- Week One Preview
- Introductory Discussion
- Intro to Creation Apologetics
- Week Two Preview
- Is There A God?
- Reading Assignment
- Week Three Preview
- The General Argument for Christianity
- Interview/Dialogue Assignment
Courses run for 12 weeks. The above is only a sample.
There are no prerequisites for Apologetics.
63% — CAP 101 grade
8% — Reading Defending Your Faith
8% — Teaching
8% — Interview
5% — Quiz
8% — Participation, including Oral Exam
- BRE in Education, Union Bible College
- MS in Secondary Education, Pensacola Christian College
- MA in Theology, Wesley Biblical Seminary
- DMin in Theology and Apologetics, Grace Theological Seminary